Resources for Breast Cancer Patients
Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
Following illness, injury or surgery, PPH Rehabilitation Services can help you realize your full potential ... So you can be you again as quickly as possible.
Our comprehensive rehabilitation program includes diagnostic, preventive and therapeutic services designed to maximize functioning and return you to your physical best.
PPH physical, occupational and speech therapists provide hands-on care, working with you through exercise, equipment, education and self-management techniques.
Our rehabilitation programs can help with conditions such as:
|• Brain injury||• Joint pain|
|• Parkinson’s Disease||• Sports injuries|
|• Stroke||• Tendonitis|
|• Back & neck pain||• Arthritis|
|• Carpal tunnel syndrome||• Headaches|
|• Nerve compression||• TMJ (jaw pain)|
We also offer several specialized programs, administered by physical, occupational and speech therapists who have received training or certification in the following areas:
– Diagnostic testing, assessment and treatment for dizziness, imbalance and vertigo
– Evaluation and treatment of repetitive strain injuries, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, nerve compression and hand injuries. Includes customized splint fabrication
– Manual lymphatic drainage, compression bandaging, skin care and education
– Worksite analysis and safety instruction, functional capacity evaluations, and modified back-to-work programs.
•Speech, language & swallowing disorders
– Testing and treatment of pediatric and adult articulation, language, swallowing, memory and voice disorders
– Pregnancy and post-partum pain, pelvic floor dysfunction, sexual pain and osteoporosis
PPH Rehabilitation Services
15611 Pomerado Road, Suite 545
Poway, CA 92064